About Me

My Photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Simple Joys of Summer

I enjoyed finishing off this beautiful Crabapple Hill cushion yesterday (my day off) in between  getting things ready for our Needlework Group which starts again next week!!   I'm looking forward to seeing all the ladies after two months off!    


"From simple things come simple joys" ........ the pattern is called "Simple Joys of Summer" and, as usual, I have altered the pattern slightly to incorporate my own flowers and colours!


And the back ...... love the floral fabric!

11 comments:

  1. Your pillow is beautiful! I just love the embroidery work on it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful cushion - front and back :)
    So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fiona, thank you for Following my blog and the lovely message you left me. You stitching is amazing, so beautiful. The South Coast looks absolutely heaven and I LOVE Nala, your puppy Labrador. We have a golden female Lab, Milly, who turned 7 on the 31/1. They are the most devoted, loving and loyal dogs. I am sure Nala is keeping you very busy! Take care and I am going to look at more of your very talented work, kind regards, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful pillow, I enjoy your embroidery very much.
    Enjoy the summertime and your needlegroup.
    Have a nice weekend
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it.:)Love the writing on it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous, Fiona!

    I would love it if you would please post this in my stitching party on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, sweet pillow!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!