About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pincushion

2017 first finish is this lovely pincushion from an old pattern of Sue Hawkins .... I made one for Sylvia last year and decided I needed one for me too !!!


I have done a little bit of stitching this past week as I had to rest up a bit .... lots of bright colours in this one ....


I love how this box pincushion goes together so nicely ....


I stitched a bottom piece in cushion stitch which I like better than putting felt on the base ....


We have had some fun beach times with the family and will miss these days as we head back to work tomorrow ....


Surfing and paddle boarding have filled our days and the weather has been beautiful .... we are blessed !! 

1 comment:

  1. Fiona: The beach photos are so sweet, that hat looks so cute.
    Love the pin cushion, very nice, I like the idea you are using for the bottom, better then felt.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!