About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, March 2, 2017

February

Not sure where February went .... busy as usual .... not lots of stitching to report but lots of fun family times ....


Clay is almost walking .....


Jed turned 3 !!!!


A cute photo of Jed from Sam and Nadia's wedding ...


Beautiful wedding photos coming through from Sam and Nadia ...


Elliott is over the moon to have Jonah and Andrea now living in Sydney with him ....


One little monkey had some sticker fun with Davey ....


And I had a quick visit with my mum last week on our way north .... hopefully my secret stitching will be revealed shortly ....

4 comments:

  1. Fun family times......
    How far north you heading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing! The wedding photo is stunning, and the little ones are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: Lovely photos, they all made me smile.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!